CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Juli 09, 2008

When I’m with mine only

All bad things can be coming up in one time in our daily life, so do with me, I suppose it. Yeah, cause of my childish sides that I couldn’t change although I’m 20 years old right now. Oh My God…!!! Its naturally when I feel so doubt and don’t know what must and what happened be done with my self. I dislike my life, I hate my self, and frankly I’ve ever felt it. Felt its so hard to be passed. I just try to believe that its will be okay, and I can survive in every things that I dislike in my life. But, did you know what happened in here, in my heart right now? Puff… I’m in not good position, I felt unhappy with the stories that written for me now. Really-really dislike and so dislike. I know its should not be like that, but it’s the fact, I felt it.

I need someone that could understand me and look me like me as my real, not in lie and doubt. Just make me feel comfort and have spirit to do my best, not only judges me and to force me could understand about you, I can’t, its hard for me without you say one word to me, although one word, did you know? Can you feel my sadness? Did you realize that I dislike it? You’re my choice that I wish can be my place to share and gather to fulfill weakness be power. So, now, did you know what happen with me here? What I fell? Could you hear me call you here? Just wanna see who you are, I can’t!

0 komentar: